Family, Educators, Health Care Professionals and Child Protection Advocates have a revolutionary, yet simple new tool, to teach children about real-life, in an interesting, connected and involved way.
The Birth of a Legend — Precious Piñata®
The Game-Changer in Children’s Education, Mental Health, Protection and Life!
After launching The Piñata Theory® book for adults (Amazon Canada Best Seller), inspiration came to Charlene Renaud to write a children’s book. The idea stemmed from the graphic art picture of the adorable Piñata character in The Piñata Theory® highlighting life-tips throughout the book.
Charlene decided to turn this Piñata into a real-life character to teach children. She worked passionately with a designer, editor, graphic artist and publishing mentor, from four different countries.
After only eight months, Precious Piñata® came to life! Charlene named the plush character Precious Pinata®, because the name Precious best described the brilliance and incredible worth of children.
The Mind and Mental Health! Precious Piñata® was designed and made into a plush toy with very special features. The metaphor of The Piñata Theory™ (the impact and relevance of life experiences—healthy and unhealthy stuffing) translated into seven bright colorful balls inside of Precious. This became a palatable and meaningful way to show children, how the unseen mind stores everything we see, touch, hear, smell and experience.
Precious is adorable!
Charlene made Precious comforting, huggable, soft, adorable and transportable.
• Life Skills in Today’s World! Young children need a relatable, impactful product, to help them develop practical life skills in today’s world, without accessing an electronic device. It is important to teach children about day-to-day interactions and real-world topics (sexual abuse, mental health, relationships, drugs), before they are introduced through unhealthy sources: predators, uncensored television, internet images, and/or unhealthy role models.
• Investment in a Child’s Future! Understanding the researched, proven and direct link between childhood trauma, abuse and disconnection to future disease—such as mental illness, addiction, and obesity, Charlene knew it was paramount to give children informative stuffing, at an early age.
• Bonding, Healthy Awareness, Literacy: Charlene also recognized the life-altering, and irreplaceable connection of strong bonding between a child and parent figure, to the (current and future) healthy development of a child’s emotions, self-awareness, mental health and stability. Reading Precious Piñata’s® book to a child, builds their vocabulary, language and literacy skills, while improving concentration, curiosity and memory. Order Today!
• Interactive! Throughout the book, children are given activities and examples to demonstrate the lessons. Their minds and world are expanded through discussion with their parent or adult helper. The presenter becomes a mentor, encouraged to participate in challenges to facilitate the child’s full understanding and positive growing experience.
• Adults Benefit Too! Precious Piñatas® book, has a deeper purpose. It is possible, the adult reading the book may be influenced to examine their own stuffing: seeking help and healing from unresolved past experiences, or adapting new healthy choices and behaviors. Setting a healthy example for children through actions and words is the best teacher.